Terrible customer service, rude, and a rip off.I have good credit but they only gave me $250 on the card took off all there fees and Charges which left me with $57 left on the card.

In all they made almost $200 off me for nothing. I think they do this to make this kind of money, by giving you a minimum amount and make all the money off the false sur charges. I canceled this service, and they got a free $200.

This card is deffinatley a scam!I will be writeing the BBB about this false card.

Review about: Legacy Visa Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Legacy Visa?

Comments

Panevezys, Panevezio Apskritis, Lithuania #22723

I've been using this card for more than a year and i haven't had a problem. i'm rebuilding my credit and this card is helping me alot.

Bozeman, Montana, United States #4703

First of all if you got an application for this card you don't have good credit.If you would have read the terms and conditions, you would have seen the intitial fees.

It's a real card you can use if you make keep your account current. The intitial fees is because it's a high risk card offered to those who need to rebuild their credit.

They report to all 3 credit agencies every month so you build your credit fast.Maybe next time you sign up for a credit card you'll read the terms and conditions.

Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more