Terrible customer service, rude, and a rip off.I have good credit but they only gave me $250 on the card took off all there fees and Charges which left me with $57 left on the card.

In all they made almost $200 off me for nothing. I think they do this to make this kind of money, by giving you a minimum amount and make all the money off the false sur charges. I canceled this service, and they got a free $200.

This card is deffinatley a scam!I will be writeing the BBB about this false card.

Review about: Legacy Visa Credit Card.

Comments

Panevezys, Panevezio Apskritis, Lithuania #22723

I've been using this card for more than a year and i haven't had a problem. i'm rebuilding my credit and this card is helping me alot.

Bozeman, Montana, United States #4703

First of all if you got an application for this card you don't have good credit.If you would have read the terms and conditions, you would have seen the intitial fees.

It's a real card you can use if you make keep your account current. The intitial fees is because it's a high risk card offered to those who need to rebuild their credit.

They report to all 3 credit agencies every month so you build your credit fast.Maybe next time you sign up for a credit card you'll read the terms and conditions.