3.4K views
1.6

I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment.I got this card when my score was pretty low (mid 500) and I really needed a credit card.

My first time seeking a credit line increase with this company I was denied. Years of fixing my credit I achieved and still maintain 717 Equifax, 725 TransUnion (the bureau they used), 717 Experian (See Picture). They sent me a letter today indicating my credit score was 594 using TransUnion's data. I have alerts for my credit reports through myFICO and they didn't even run an inquiry!

This pissed me off the most. I have read the negative reviews but SOMEHOW my case would be different. I have been approved for AMEX (Gold Card) and Discover (high limit) and then get denied by this subpar A$$ company. Paying $75 per year for this ***??

I also pay a very high interest rate, but this was out of a necessity, not choice. Not anymore! I just closed this card, only $500 CL and haven't had it that long so it will not hurt my score at all.

I AM DONE WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!Maybe your experience will be different, mine sure wasn't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with low credit score able to get credit and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of legacy visa credit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Legacy Visa needs to "prevent others from making this decision" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned legacy visa credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Legacy Visa.

Had an Experience with Legacy Visa?

Comments