Legacy VISA DENIED my Credit Line increase and my Score is 725
I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment.I got this card when my score was pretty low (mid 500) and I really needed a credit card.
My first time seeking a credit line increase with this company I was denied. Years of fixing my credit I achieved and still maintain 717 Equifax, 725 TransUnion (the bureau they used), 717 Experian (See Picture). They sent me a letter today indicating my credit score was 594 using TransUnion's data. I have alerts for my credit reports through myFICO and they didn't even run an inquiry!
This pissed me off the most. I have read the negative reviews but SOMEHOW my case would be different. I have been approved for AMEX (Gold Card) and Discover (high limit) and then get denied by this subpar A$$ company. Paying $75 per year for this ***??
I also pay a very high interest rate, but this was out of a necessity, not choice. Not anymore! I just closed this card, only $500 CL and haven't had it that long so it will not hurt my score at all.
I AM DONE WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!Maybe your experience will be different, mine sure wasn't.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Low credit score able to get credit
What I disliked
- Quality of service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Prevent others from making this decision.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Legacy Visa Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Prices are way to high, I feel like they only care about enrolling you that's it. $33,000.00 for 18 months. After financial aid is took out and scholarships, it left..."
- "Im unhappy with yall. Hasnt gotting any update on my order at all. Then yall keep telling me lies about my order i pay for. I will neva shop with..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."